COVID 19 INFORMATION
Welcome back to your new Raw
We cannot wait to have you back in our salon and hope that you and your family have been well over the last few month.
We have put together some salon guidelines we need all our guests to follow so everyone is safe.
- Appointment only, no walk-ins
- Please arrive alone and on time, no earlier or later than 5 minutes
- We request to do a contactless temperature check upon your arrival
- Wait outside the salon until your stylist greets you at the door
- If more than 5 minutes late, due to our thorough cleaning regime we unfortunately will not have the time to see you and will reschedule your appointment
- If you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms we kindly ask you to stay home
- Hands must be sanitised when entering and leaving the salon
- All staff are required to wear visors whilst in the salon. Guests have the option to wear masks if they like
- Please minimise the number of personal belongings bought in (eg bags, coats, please no shopping)
- Do not bring food to eat into the salon
- We are currently not serving drinks, apart from water in recyclable cartons. however, you are more than welcome to bring your own
- Please take any rubbish away with you when you leave
- Our toilets are open for you to use, however, we kindly ask our guests to use the cleaning products provided to ensure our sanitation standards are kept
- We reserve the rights to refuse service to any guest if we feel you are not in suitable condition or pose any risk to our staff or fellow guests
- We will be accepting cash payments. If you wish to pay cash, please try and have the correct amount to limit contact with giving change.
- We are currently not honouring any discounts on any services apart from NHS discount (minimum charges apply)
If you have any queries please get in contact with us